Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Proof


I had no idea all the simple things that can be so dangerous, such as a table and chair, a toilet, a marble...
I've learned to make sure the bathroom door is ALWAYS closed!! My daughter loves to splash around in the potty! To bad she wont actually use the potty.
I've also learned that if I push the chairs all the way to the table she cannot climb ontop of the table nearly as easily.
I've learned that anything small enough will go directly in her mouth!! So gross. So gross.
No matter how much they want to stand up in the cart (buggy, basket, ecgt) this is a Very bad idea.
Mostly I've learned that no matter how much cleaning, organizing, and baby proofing I try to do my toddler WILL find something to play with that could get her into trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment